A GREAT PROJECT STARTS WITH KNOWLEDGE AND PLANNING
We’ve created this page to help you get started. There is quite a bit of information contained here, so take your time. If you have any questions at all, please do not hestitate to contact us and we would be happy to assist you.
Thank you so much for considering Mountaintop Stoneworks, Inc. for your project. One of the things we love about what we do is the beauty we get to bring from the outdoors in to your space.
This page is more about helping you understand the components that go into making that happen, and hopefully leave you with a better sense of what to expect.
There is a lot of information on this page, so take your time.
Use the tabs below to walk through the various aspects of your project. We’ve included our contact form on this page at the bottom, just in case you have some questions.
Thanks again and we look forward to working with you.
The Mountaintop Team.
There are quite a few things to consider when it comes to taking on a project like this one. Here are a few to consider when it comes picking the right type of surface.
STANDARD EDGE PROFILES
Included at no additional cost to your project are the following standard edge profiles.
OPTIONAL EDGE PROFILES
There are additional edge options available that can compliment your project. Our team of expert designers can work with you to create the perfect profile for your space.
GETTING A ROUGH ESTIMATE
We want to make your decision as painless as possible. If you are interested in getting a rough estimate, having a sketch of your project is essential. We are happy to come and measure, however, if you want to get a rough idea of the project scope and price, give your own sketch a try.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR SKETCHING YOUR PROJECT
Using the following tips will help you draw your design. We use a countertop example, but the principles apply to almost any project.
- Measure length & width in inches to the nearest 1/2”. Remember to include any overhangs.
- Indicate wall locations.
- Indicate which walls will have stone backsplash. (Note wether it will be 4” or custom.)
- Label and indicate placement of sink(s).*
- Indicate location of range and/or cooktop.*
- Label islands, desks, or other areas where you would like stone.
- Indicate special radius/clipped corners you may want on your countertop.
- Indicate locations and sizes of extended overhang for all countertops. You do not need to indicate standard overhangs. (Standard is 11/2”.)*
These drawings help provide us a rough estimate of your project. This helps you get an idea of budget and overall scope. For all projects we do a field measure to validate the estimate and ensure the most accurate proposal for you to consider.
*These locations will be confirmed at the field measure. Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions concerning your custom countertops.
Use the contact form below and provide your information.
If you’ve downloaded the drawing template, you can either
- Scan it and upload it to the contact form; OR
- Scan it and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org; OR
- Come on in, we would love to meet you; OR
- You can also fax it back to the number on the sheet.